I do love hardwood flooring more than any other types of flooring. This is what my parents use in their home. I do love cleaning this type of flooring. It is easy to clean up and only requires floor polish to maintain its shine. When I am with my parents, I always do clean the floor every day. I would see to it that it is dust free and it is always shiny. I always hear some jokes that the flies will slide upon landing on the floor because I am so particular with cleanliness. Fortunately, having a clean place forever comforts me. I would feel better if the place that I am living is clean, well arrange, and dust free.
With the house of my own family right now, if I can just replace the flooring, I would surely choose the finest brands in hardwood flooring. I think using this would give everyone else a little savings. With carpeted floor, I find it hard to clean since I need to have a good vacuum in which right now I need to buy a new one. Another thing is that the shampoo and the shampooer would cost a lot. If I can upgrade my family’s house flooring, I would rather choose hardwood.
I love this sayings “A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.” This is true. Sometimes, all we need is a little hug to make us feel better. Even if there is no words, for as long as someone is hugging us for few minutes, that will make wonder for us. Now, have you tried hugging someone today? give a hug and you will receive one!
We spend the majority of our lives working to provide for ourselves and our families. Day in and day out, we go to work and put in our time. We go through good times and bad times at work, but after a while, it becomes almost all we know. We delay early retirement sometimes, but when is it exactly time to retire?
When you spend most of your life working, the idea of walking away and relaxing in a lounge chair for good can be difficult to wrap your mind around. But the truth is that you probably don’t want to work forever. You want to be able to retire at some point so you can spend time with the family, pursue other passions, and finally enjoy all the fruits of your labor.
But how can you know when it’s actually time to retire? If you walk away too soon, you might find yourself unable to get back into the workforce should you have the itch to start working again or if you find yourself in a financial bind.
Timing is everything with retirement. Here are 5 ways you can tell it’s really the right time to retire.
- You’re set financially—When you retire, you’ll need to have enough money to be able to live comfortably throughout your retirement years. If you’ve done a good job of planning and saving for retirement, you should already have a good idea of how much money you’ll need to maintain a good standard of living as a retiree. Many banks and financial institutions offer retirement calculators to help you better understand just how much you’ll need if you want to retire with a sound financial foundation.
- You’re ready to walk away for good—Retiring isn’t all about having enough money. Some people have plenty of money saved up for retirement, but they just aren’t ready to stop working. If you’re not really sure you’re ready to retire, you might regret the decision to do so later on. Make sure you really are ready to give up your work life before you make that jump.
- Your health is on the decline—If you’re still a very healthy individual nearing retirement age, you may be able to work a few more years without it cutting into your life as a happy retiree. However, if your health is on the decline and you have things you want to do after retirement, delaying your retirement could foil those plans. Consider your health and life expectancy seriously so you know the right time to retire.
- Your spouse wants it—If you’re in a financially stable position and you’re contemplating retirement, it’s important to speak to your spouse about it. You want to be on the same page. If your spouse is pulling for you to retire, it might be time to make the decision. You’re a team, and it’s important to enter retirement as a strong team.
- You have plans—What are you going to do after you stop working? If you don’t have any real plans, you might not be ready to retire. But if you have something you want to do—like travel, get involved in charity, pursue a hobby, or just spend more time with the family—you’re likelier to enjoy your time as a retiree.
Retiring isn’t an easy decision for many people. But if you’re considering it and you see any of these signs, it might be time to ride off into the sunset.
Right now, I want to go back to my first love form of art – the cross-stitching. I can remember that my last finished cross-stitch was year 2004. I gave it to my husband because he is my earth angel in an earth angel and that was followed by a black and white image of a girl and then six horses, two bears on a chair. I did not finish the last one I made because I was so busy already. This year, I want to make cross-stitches again.
“Everything around us is made of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.” This saying I read in FB and I did not know who is the author of this. But this is really true. Like me, if I am so negative, my life will also be negative. Sometimes I am having a hard time giving off positive attitude especially when I am stressed out and loaded with things that I need to do. Despite of that, my life is more on positive things that is why I am still alive right now.
For the past days, I am experiencing PMS (premenstrual syndrome). I cannot help it but to crave for more foods even if I am into water and vinegar diet. At first, I am wondering why my appetite is so good that even if I already eaten foods, I would be craving for more until my tummy bloats. When I recognize that perhaps, my appetite is like this because my monthly period is soon to come. I searched online about increase in appetite while the menstruation is approaching and I have known that there is nothing to worry about it since it will not affect the dieting or something. However, it also suggests that it is good to have a regular exercise and if possible have a control over some cravings on sweets and carbohydrates.
This should be my 6th day of having vinegar – water diet. But I am out of white distilled vinegar in which this is the only thing that will help me regulate my appetite. I have here the none-organic apple cider vinegar but I do not want to have it because it will trigger my appetite more. I will just check if what I can do today with my food and liquid intake. I hope I can manage it. ARGHHH!