Smart Natural Gas Drilling Solutions from the Quality Mat Company
Unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about natural gas drilling that’s happening in areas such as the Bakken Shale region. Many companies who are drilling for natural gas are using rocks and gravel to access the drill sites, but the smartest companies are using rig mats. Rocks are costly and can destroy the land, while a rig mat will protect the ground underneath and can be reused over and over again.
A rig mat is a reusable pine wood mat that is encased in steel. On average, these innovative ground protection mats last approximately 10 years, but have be known to last up to 15 or 20 years. When you choose rig mats from the Quality Mat Company you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting a high quality mat for every job. The Quality Mat Company has been providing the natural gas industry with high quality rig mats for over 30 years and they are the pioneer of the mat industry.
For more information about rig mats and how your construction business can benefit from their use, please contact the Quality Mat Company at 1-800-227-8159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on rigs mats, check out Quality Mat Company at QMat.com or their informational site Qmat.info.
Share and Enjoy
- Find Good Real Estate Agents
- Wanna buy Louise Hay’s books
- A Place Worth Retiring
- Reward for the homeschooled kid
- Affordable Bar and Hotel Supplies
- See this New Model Cars Comparison
- Hoover vac
- Prepaid Card Direct Deposit System
- Belt on the foot
- Easy and Hassle Free Title Loans
- Beautiful day – a gift from God
- The importance of having clear address plaques for your home
- Just the productive ones
- Use The Insulated Concrete Blocks That Suits Your Projects