Smart Natural Gas Drilling Solutions from the Quality Mat Company
Unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about natural gas drilling that’s happening in areas such as the Bakken Shale region. Many companies who are drilling for natural gas are using rocks and gravel to access the drill sites, but the smartest companies are using rig mats. Rocks are costly and can destroy the land, while a rig mat will protect the ground underneath and can be reused over and over again.
A rig mat is a reusable pine wood mat that is encased in steel. On average, these innovative ground protection mats last approximately 10 years, but have be known to last up to 15 or 20 years. When you choose rig mats from the Quality Mat Company you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting a high quality mat for every job. The Quality Mat Company has been providing the natural gas industry with high quality rig mats for over 30 years and they are the pioneer of the mat industry.
For more information about rig mats and how your construction business can benefit from their use, please contact the Quality Mat Company at 1-800-227-8159 or by email at email@example.com. For more information on rigs mats, check out Quality Mat Company at QMat.com or their informational site Qmat.info.
- Watch, enjoy, be entertained, and save with Netflix these holidays and every day
- The best day ever
- 5 Things To Look For Before Purchasing A House
- Drones – unmanned robots for delivery
- 5 Things to Look For When Purchasing Your First Mattress For a New Home
- Field trip – ice skating
- Popular themes for a teenage girl’s room
- My cousin’s beautiful living room
- The Formula For A Great Restaurant Experience
- Selena G – so cute
- To design fashionable atmospheres in any events
- Who is using prepaid cellular phones?
- Impress your guests by having the right set of silverware and glassware
- Gifts, Games & Grub: The Makings of a Successful UK Baby Shower
- Bridesmaid Dresses 2013: Chiffon For Summer Weddings