Today, I am going to share to you about how to use the dryer sheets and this I found in this yahoo link – http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dont-throw-dryer-sheets-away-234400083.html. It says that there are at least 45 different ways to recycle dryer sheets.
As for me, I recycled my dryer sheets by using it at least twice or thrice. In that way, I can save in buying new boxes of dryer sheets. Sometimes, I’ve got to use it in wiping my leather shoes. I think, it is how you want to use it.
And reading this yahoo link, it gives me more idea of how I would recycle my used dryer sheets.
1. Clean bugs off from car
2. Ward off bugs – I do love this one as I didn’t know that it repel mosquitoes. So from now on, I’ll have to put dryer sheets in my pockets and my kids pocket and I’ll see if this is effective.
3. Start a fire – I think this is useful during bb-q time or perhaps having a fireplace at home patios.
4. Freshen your car – yes I’ve been doing this and it works for me.
5. De-static hair – I’ve got to try this when I can find static hairs on my kids and I’ll see if this will work.
6. Deodorant marks – I’ve got to test this one too.
7. Get rid of static clings
8. Take off glitter nail polish – I don’t love nail polish so I think I cannot test this one
9. Vacuum cleaner bags – will try this one
10. Keeps clothes fresh – yes I’ve been doing this. I put used or even new dryer sheets in the cabinets.
11. Deodorize shoes – will do this one
12. Deodorize dirty clothes – will try this one out
13. Freshen a room – will try this too
14. Deodorize a diaper bag – haven’t try this but I think it will work
15. Make books smells fresh
16. Freshen your pillowcase
17. Keeps drawings smelling good
And so much more…for the rest of the 45 different ways to use your dryer sheets, just visit this link – http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dont-throw-dryer-sheets-away-234400083.html.