I shouldn’t experience frequent dbase errors huh
My webhosting experienced data base errors frequently. I wonder what was wrong. It maybe that I transferred some of my blogs in my own web hosting or what!? With this thing, I thought of deleting all my old records from my previous web host – as in total deletion as I already transferred everything that I had there and I don’t need it anymore. Besides, that shared hosting of mine will be due this 19th of April (I think) and I am not planning of renewing it as I want to save few bucks this year. Now that I deleted my old files from my old control panel, I want to check if I’ll experience data base errors. I don’t want to have errors in my own web hosting as it would be unfair for me. They already deleted the auto installer as they said that there’s no update from simple scripts so I ended up doing manual installation with the new domains or domain transfer that I am going to have. And now, I experience this data base errors in which I should not be since I am a good payer with my account. Anyway, I hope the thing that I did would help a little bit. I hope there will be no frequent data base errors since today and in the coming days, months, or years! Hopefully!