In today’s high technology, it is a bit advantage for kids since they will be smarter. However, the down side of these high tech things is that kids will become lazy mostly in writing and doing manual work. If they can ask the computers and gadgets to do all the manual work for them, perhaps they will do it. They are not developing the thing of making their hand writing nicer and readable. This is what I am saying because, of me observing my homeschooled kid who is lazy in lifting his pencil to do his writing on his workbook and assignments. However, when it will be his computer time, it will be easy for him to use the keyboard and the mouse.
- Watch, enjoy, be entertained, and save with Netflix these holidays and every day
- The best day ever
- 5 Things To Look For Before Purchasing A House
- Drones – unmanned robots for delivery
- 5 Things to Look For When Purchasing Your First Mattress For a New Home
- Field trip – ice skating
- Popular themes for a teenage girl’s room
- My cousin’s beautiful living room
- The Formula For A Great Restaurant Experience
- Selena G – so cute
- To design fashionable atmospheres in any events
- Who is using prepaid cellular phones?
- Impress your guests by having the right set of silverware and glassware
- Gifts, Games & Grub: The Makings of a Successful UK Baby Shower
- Bridesmaid Dresses 2013: Chiffon For Summer Weddings